The Elder Law Practice area can be complex, leaving individuals confused about what direction to take or even who to contact. We make the process understandable so that you will be informed and advised about your choices when it comes to planning for the next generation or navigating through placement options.
Our main areas of service include:
- Estate Planning (Long-Term, Estate, Tax)
- Estate Administration
- Advance Directives (Wills, Powers of Attorney, etc.)
- Medicaid Qualification
- Navigation for Care Placement
In addition to restricting our practice to the areas listed above, we follow the general process laid out below:
- We DETERMINE the needs and/or goals of your representation, whether it be from pre-estate planning to emergency navigation regarding decisions over type of care.
- We formulate a plan, and DISCUSS the options available; and
- We then DRAFT, DOCUMENT, OR DELIVER based upon the service needed.
Our process, collective experience, and navigation exposure in the area of elder care are some of the factors that distinguish us in this area of the law. If you need assistance with finding your options in elder care, we also can help you with placement and/or navigating through your options of care.